Monday, November 29, 2010

P90X ~ Week 6 ~ Toughest One So Far

Thanksgiving week was one tough week.  Mostly due to the fact that the schedule and routine as I had it going could not be followed.


Did manage to get all the P90X workouts, minus one.  Did manage to get a run in; Thanksgiving Morning.  Also managed to get an extra day of rest.  I think I really needed that.   Also managed to get an unscheduled swim in on Friday.  This was also very much needed.


And speaking of the Thanksgiving Run, it was by far the best run I've ever had.  5 miles in 41:59, an 8:23 pace.  A PR by almost three minutes.  This has been the biggest improvement I've seen since starting P90X!

I'm excited and anxious to get started with week seven.  Half way through this week, I will hit the half way point of the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment