Friday, April 24, 2009

Less than 24 Hours

Two things: First, I'm trying to figure this mobile blogger feature, so please bear with me.

Second: Less than 24 hours to go until the gun goes off. Today I'm staying busy visiting some clients/customers, a trip to the office and later to the expo to pick up race packet.

Woke up early this morning and immediately I took a "pain" inventory. It seemed like everything was aching; ankles, knees, back, hair, etc. Then I realized that I should get over it really kick. I have.

My mantra for tomorrow will be: "Screw it, run through it".

My daughter, Juliana will be volunteering at one of the water stops. Can't wait to run into her. My other daughter, Marcela told me yesterday she wants to run a mile or two with me, but also wants to be at the finish line! Do I have great daughters, or what? I love you both and I'm proud of you.

My wife will be driving me to the start and will be waiting at the finish line as well. Do I have a great wife, or what? I love you .Monica! Couldn't begin to imagine all this without your support.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

  1. GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!!!! It's so awesome that your family will be there to cheer you on - how exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete