Sunday, November 2, 2008

Wounded Warrior Project

I received an email yesterday afternoon from a friend that he had received from Senator Bob Corker's office. It spelled out the details for next Saturday's ride to raise awareness to the "Wounded Warrior Project".
I had never heard of this and upon further research I was very glad that my friend had thought enough of me to bring me into the loop.
To learn more about the "Wounded Warrior Project" visit their website. There's an events page that'll show in a calendar where you can participate.
This Saturday's Soldier Ride will be held in Franklin, TN at 9am. The ride will be about 25 miles long starting at the Vaughn Road entrance to Edwin Warner Park. It will go through scenic Williamson County along the Old Natchez Trace and Del Rio Pike and the into Franklin's Jim Warren Park, and back. Similar rides will be held in Little Rock and Memphis.

No comments:

Post a Comment