Monday, January 16, 2012

About 2012 Schedule

Alrighty!  It looks like my "A" events for 2012 have been solidified for I have completed registration(s).

On May 20, 2012 I will be participating in...
I chose this one because most of my brothers and sisters, as well as their families live in the very area where this race will take place.  They have never been to one of my events so this will be a great opportunity for them to do so.  One of my brothers has actually purchased a new bike and will be venturing in the world of triathlons.  This will be a great opportunity for him to see what he's getting into.  They are excited about it, as am I.  It will be a blast!


On September 23, 2012 I will be participating in...

I chose this one because I heard the bike course is tough.  Yes, tough.  What else would you expect from an event in The Ozarks?

There could be another one in the works but I haven't committed yet!

One of my goals as I move on is to participate in different events each year; never to repeat an event.  With so many venues available it would be a shame not to experience all of them.

Any of you out there have experiences with either one of these two?  I know the Florida venue is a new one this year for it has moved away from Walt Disney World to Haynes City, Fl.  I suspect logistics for this will be easier to manage.  From everything I've read, Branson's hills are, well shall we say... killers!

Please go to this page's facebook page and click "like" to keep up with my training... The feedback I get from you is always a source of inspiration to me.