Thursday, June 2, 2011

About Winning Some Tommie Copper Compression Sleeves

Okay.  It's time to give back to all who have been supportive and have followed my journey thus far.

Starting today and through 19th you will have a chance to enter a drawing to win a pair of Tommie Copper Compression Sleeves.  This is my way (with the help of TC) to say THANK YOU!

To enter the drawing you must complete a few steps.  Sorry, but the prize is so amazing that a little work is warranted.

Here's what to do:

1)  Follow my blog.  On the right hand column (--->>>) you will see a "follow" button.  Just press it and complete the "follow" process.  If you already "follow" then leave a comment to this post telling me that you "follow"

2)  Follow me on Twitter.  Again, if you already do, leave a post telling me so.

2) "Like" Tommie Copper on Facebook and follow on Twitter.

3)  Once you "follow" this blog, "follow" me on twitter, "like" Tommie Copper on Facebook and Follow Tommie Copper on Twitter, leave a comment on this post letting me know that you have.

See, simple process but worth the little work.

Winner will be randomly selected from those that leave a comment on this post and will be drawn on June 20th at 8am using random.org.

Good Luck and Thank YOU!