Sunday, April 11, 2010

Boston Bound? Congratulations and Good Luck!

In just a few short days, you my friend, will be running in the world's greatest race: The Boston Marathon.  You didn't get there by chance.  You earned your right to be there.  Your determination, perseverance and drive along with your dream, belief and faith were your driving force necessary for you to punch your ticket to Boston.

This to you is your Super Bowl, your World Series, Your World Cup. Your Masters. Your goal may be to pursue a pr, to enjoy the experience or just simply to cross the finish line.  Whatever that may be, I wish you luck.

As you leave for this venture, please take with you the knowledge that you leave behind a mass of supporters and admirers.  We will follow your progress throughout the race and as you cross that finish line rest assured that that roar you hear is us cheering with pride as we celebrate your success.

So, without any further to do... It is my best desire and wish that you find in Boston everything you have been expecting and then a little more.

3 comments:

  1. Great post! Thank you - I will be bearing it in mind next Monday. Am humbled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be printing this and bringing it with me to Boston. Thank you.

    All the best,

    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mauricio, your words are confirmation for me. Thanks for your thoughts, prayers, and encouragement. Since I highly respect you, I truly am thankful for your note.
    Shari

    ReplyDelete